Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pedi-Sox Review

Hi guys! Today I have a little review for you on Pedisox!



"Pedi-Sox® are unique one-of-a-kind toeless pedicure sock. Designed to provide solutions to pedicure dilemmas"

So basically, they're toe-less socks you put on before painting your toenails so you don't smudge your pedi if you wanna keep your feet warm. Pedisox also claim to aid in moisturizer and lotion absorption and to keep feet clean from dust or hair that's sure to stick to your fresh pedi.

They come in five different types, pro, ultra, original, spa and lite. I have three to show you today. All types also come in a variety of colours or designs.

 Pedi-Sox Lite in Springtime Violet $7

 Pedi-Sox Ultra in Mary Jane $10
Pedi-Sox original in Blue Logo $9

Now I have pretty wide feet and a very small pinkie toe so I had some problems with the original and ultra pedi sox being very tight around my feet, and they only come in the one size. I also found that they had to sit on the widest part of my foot so that my pinkie toe could sneek out the side lol. That said, I didn;t find this problem with the Lite pedi-sox which were very comfortable!

My Thoughts:
I feel like Pedi-sox are a luxury item for "the person who has everything" 
While they do keep your feet warm, your toes are still exposed which is usually the coldest part when freezing your tootsies off.
The original and ultra pedi sox were very tight, with not a whole lot of elasticity.
The lite Pedi Sox were very comfortable 
Pedi-sox did help my moisturiser soak in nicely, but then again, so do regular socks.
They are quite expensive with prices starting ar $7 per pair. I don't know about you, but I'm a five pack for five dollars kinda socks person.     
Cute designs and cute packaging 
Would be a cute gift, but I don't think I would purchase them for myself.

Products were sent for reveiw    

No comments:

Post a Comment