Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Five Favourite Manicures of 2012

Hi guys! Today I wanted to show you my favourite manicures of 2012. I've picked five that I've posted in the last twelve months! Let me know what you think!


1. Galaxy Drip
 The Galaxy Drip manicure I recreated after Coewless. I used Zoya Purity, Song, Zuza, Charla & Nubar White Polka Dot


2. Glitter Gradient
This glitter gradient was using China Glaze For Audrey as a base and OPI's Crown Me Already


3. Cherry Blossoms
It was fairly early in the year when I did this manicure inspired by Indigo Novas youtube tutorial. I used OPI A Oui Bit Of Red, China Glaze Frosty & some ORLY Striper polishes


4. Just Dance!
I swear to got this combo of OPI Fly & Deborah Lippmann Just Dance was possibly the greatest idea I ever had. It was just truly stunning.


5. Champagne Kisses
This is probably a bit boring for my top five, but I absolutely LOVE it. China Glaze Champagne Kisses from their 2012 Holiday collection was an absolute stand out for me.

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is Galaxy drip but they are all awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic manicures! I especially love your galaxy drip!

    ReplyDelete