Monday, November 19, 2012

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Swatch & Comparison

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you Essie Where's My Chauffeur from their holiday 2012 collection, I can never pass up a turquoise!
I used two fairly generous coats for essies small brush.


I then decided to do a quick comparison with a few popular turquoise shades you might have.
Left to Right:
China Glaze For Audrey, Orly Frisky, Essie Where's My Chauffeur?, Zoya Wednesday, Essie Turqouise & Caicos.


No 100% dupes here, the closest by far was Orly Frisky (In Real Life) While Frisky is more opaque it stains like a bitch which I didn't experience when removing Where's My Chauffeur?

3 comments:

  1. I have a big weakness for this shade. Wishlisted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing this right now...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this a beauty. Essie does not wrong in my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete