Monday, October 22, 2012

Subtle Shredded Manicure

Hi guys! Today I wanted to create a beautiful shredded manicure but it didn''t turn out as well as I hoped. Unfortunately the colours I chose weren't contrasting enough to make a big impact but I still think it's pretty none the less.
For this manicure I used a base of Color Clubs Take Me To Your Chateu and then Blue-ming for the shredded part. To create this look all you need is tape and scissors :)

No I don't Have A Really Bad Fake Tan.
I Had to adjust my camera settings to accentuate the shredded manicure contrast.




4 comments:

  1. Lovely, would like to see it in hot pink and navy blue or purple or black, a couple of really contrasting colours would look wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of grass against the sky :) I love this as a subtle look, mine was really glitzy and over the top bright when I tried this technique >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this combo!

    ReplyDelete