Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Sorry guys, long time no blog! As usual real life gets in the way of nail polish lol but rest assured I do have some good posts coming up!
Today I'm wearing Essie Mint Candy Apple. This is a super light mint green colour that came out a few years back. This is my favourite mint! It's opaque in two thick coats, and not streaky unless you don't have enough on the brush.
I love this colour!
Sorry about the shitty photo, I had to take it while walking through my work car park trying to avoid looking like a crazy lady taking pictures of her hands lol!


2 comments:

  1. the photo's fine! and i thought it was just me that took photos of my nails when walking through the car park to work, haha! i've nominated you for a liebster award on my blog, have a look to find out the details http://applysomepolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html xo

    ReplyDelete