Friday, June 29, 2012

OPI DS Fantasy

Hi guys, today I'm showing you one of my favourite polishes! This is OPI DS Fantasy. I often don't wear this one because my bottle is always really hard to open, and it does stain :(
 Despite this, it is STUNNING! It is completely opaque in one coat and it's super smooth.
It's a super deep sapphire/navy blue with a very complex deep shimmer and some super subtle pismatic effects, but deffinately not holographic.




Unfortunately, Fantasy is discontinued and going for some hefty prices on eBay, ranging from about about thirty to sixty dollars a bottle :S

12 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty, just my kind of polish, sparkly and blue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's stunningly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm glad I got this when I did because those prices are ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! sooo stunning! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite DS's! I was going to search it but you beat me to it!! Great minds think alike :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I only have a couple DS polishes and it's crazy how the discontinued ones are going for so much on ebay! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I know how much those DS bottles cost, so they better be ;o)

    ReplyDelete