Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OPI Black Cherry Chutney

Hi guys, I hope you all had a great easter! I went away with my whole family over the weekend when it was also my birthday yay! As I knew I would be having an awesome time with my loved ones I knew I wouldn't have time to do my nails so I wanted something simple that I could tollerate for a while on my nails. I chose OPI's Black Cherry Chutney which is a GORGEOUS vampy shade. It's a very very very dark red (almost black that looks purple in some lights) with an amazing red shimmer. This goes on perfectly in two coats, thicker coats could let yopu get away with one. This also has amazing staying power. Was on my nails for 5 days with no chipping! This is a must have OPI.

The shimmer is more visable in real life.


1 comment:

  1. This looks great on you!!! I've been thinking of getting this for a long time now. Thanks to this I might have to. I always forget how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete