Thursday, March 01, 2012

Nubar Blue Hydrangea & Lippmann Glitter In The Air

Hi guys!
Today I'm wearing Nubar Blue Hydrangea which is a gorgoeus baby blue with a teeny bit of frost/pearl to it (but it isn't brush-strokey! yay!) On top I added Deborah Lippmann Glitter In The Air.
When I purchased this, I knew the base was sheer, but I didn't intend on wearing it alone, however, I was dissapointed with how sparse the glitter was. I had to use four coats to achieve the density in my pictures. I also had to swirl my brush all around in the polish rather than just dip it in, to pick up more than once piece of glitter.
But anyway, here it is, two coats of Blue Hydrangea and four of  Glitter In The Air

Please note that this was a fair bit brighter in real life, but we had absolutely no sun which dulled it down a bit



Here you can see tiny bits of blue/green glitter that really make this polish great!

False nails were used in this post: for reason why, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment